Scheduler & Calendar
- What makes our scheduler so special?
- Benefits of synchronizing Tutor.id Calendar with Google Calendar
- What can I learn on Tutor.id?
- I want tutors who are available only online, can I find one?
- When I sync my Tutor.id Calendar with Google Calendar, will my appointments be viewed on the public calendar?
- What is the meaning of the dots on tutor's schedule?
- What do colors indicate on the calendar?
- Can I create schedules through Google Calendar and manage it on Tutor.id?
- Can I add/remove contacts to/from my profile?
- How will I make sure that the tutor is good enough?
- Where can I see my recommendations that I have given before?
- How does Tutor.id's Rating & Recommendation system work?
- Which accounts can I connect to my Tutor.id profile?
- Can I book lessons for my students on the platform, or will they have to book from m profile?
- How can I report my tutor?
- Where can I write my tutor?
- How long will a lesson take?
- How can I book a lesson?
- Can I be in a group class?
- Do I have to leave home for my tutoring lessons?
- What is the advantage of inviting my students to the platform?
- How can I check my lesson content?
- Can I get a refund?
- How does paying for lessons work?
- How can I add my credit/bank card information?
- Where can I keep track of all financial transactions?
- How can I pay for tutoring lessons?
- How much will I pay for a tutoring lesson?
- How to activate the cash payment function?
How online payments work on Tutor.id?